SNACKEX is the only savoury snacks focused event in Europe which unites the savoury snack industry in a single-destination tradeshow, conference and social platform to give attendees the edge they need to be successful in today's challenging market conditions.
The SNACKEX conference will feature a comprehensive two-day programme of expert speaker sessions designed to give snack makers and suppliers a competitive advantage in today’s rapidly changing marketplace.
The conference programme aims to give industry participants solutions and guidance on the critical issues that will help them more rapidly, efficiently and successfully develop their businesses.
Return to the conference section closer to the event for details of a speaker programme that will give your company an edge to meet the needs of today and the challenges of tomorrow.
Savoury snack industry executives attend SNACKEX not only to get solutions to the industry’s most pressing challenges, but also to network and socialise with peers, colleagues and suppliers who together can help enlarge your knowledge base and enrich the experience of working in the savoury snacks industry.
At this 100% savoury snacks-focused event you will:
• Learn about the latest trends
• Experience conference programming that focuses on the critical issues you face in your business
• See demonstrated the latest innovations in snack processing, packaging and technology
• Address the most pressing issues affecting the marketplace
• Discover the latest innovations, products and services available to grow your business
• Discover new equipment from the industry’s most prominent suppliers
• Meet experts from every sector of the savoury snacks industry
• Meet face to face with industry peers and top suppliers that you’ll want to touch base with
• Enjoy top hospitality and social functions where you can mix work and pleasure
And don't forget that at SNACKEX 2015 conference delegates and visitors will have the opportunity to attend a programme of practical workshop sessions held right on the show floor in our new Knowledge Centre lecture theatre. Best practice, practical advice, new processes, and emerging technologies will be just a few of the important topics presented.